Leading supply chains require mobile computing solutions that meet the needs of the user, the demands of a warehouse environment, and the speed of today’s enterprise. With its IP65-rating, natural handgrip ergonomics, removable pistol grip, and turbocharged PXA320 806MHz processor running available Microsoft® Windows® Mobile 6.5 or CE 6.0 operating system, the Tecton hand-held mobile computer is more than ready for the challenge.
The successor to the MX7, the Tecton’s enhanced overall performance is the sum of features purpose-built to optimize the productivity of a supply chain worker. Keypads protect against airborne and spilled chemical agents and are epoxy-topped to fight wear. Electrical components are soldered and glued to printed circuit boards to better withstand drops and shocks. A purpose built, field-removable trigger handle provides an alternative ergonomic scanning form factor that delivers intuitive point and shoot scanning, and improved operator performance and productivity.
The options for deploying the Tecton are practically limitless, with proprietary ToughTalk technology for voice-driven applications, available vehicle mounts, and a host of other accessories, all backward compatible with the MX7 for existing installations.
It’s the foundation of your supply chain—reinvented.
- Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Fits your needs as a hand-held or vehicle-mount, with 55 or 32 key backlit keypads and ToughTalk, can also be equipped with integrated multi-range scanning technology, providing value based options for the enterprise
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP65-rated design that withstands multiple 6´ (1.8m) drops to concrete, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for enterprises
- Ergonomics: Workers can use with either natural handgrip or field-removable trigger handle for optimized scanning performance
- Adaptus™ Imaging Technology: Reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—allowing workers to do more with a single device
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Worry-Free Service Programs: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership
- Remote MasterMind™ Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices