Purpose built for use in healthcare environments, Honeywell’s Dolphin® 99EXhc mobile computer provides extreme durability, cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly ergonomics, and multi-functional data capture for healthcare professionals performing a variety of applications including point-of-care, specimen collection and inventory management.
Excellent at resisting the harmful effects of fast-drying disinfecting solutions, the Dolphin 99EXhc is equipped with disinfectant-ready housings that deliver long-term reliability, reduce cleaning time and lower repair costs when compared to devices made from traditional materials.
The productivity-enhancing Dolphin 99EXhc delivers long-lasting battery life that can stand up to the challenge of extended shifts, eliminating the need for healthcare professionals to waste precious time on battery swaps. Optimized for single-handed use, the lightweight 99EXhc minimizes user fatigue and ensures that users have a free hand to provide patient care. The offering also incorporates a 3.7 inch display that provides easy viewing of more patient data on a single screen.
The 99EXhc features the latest in wireless technology, including compatibility with the new, lightning fast 802.11n standard for quicker access to critical patient data. Additionally, healthcare professionals that provide in-home patient care can connect to hospital databases, regardless of location, through use of an integrated software-definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks.
Designed with input from leading healthcare institutions, Honeywell’s Dolphin 99EXhc mobile computer provides a rugged solution that enables healthcare institutions to transition from paper-based to automated processes, driving increased productivity and patient safety.
- Disinfectant-Ready Housings: Optimal for environments where the device must be cleaned frequently with harsh chemicals, and device reliability and longevity are important
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP67-rated design that withstands multiple 6 foot drops to concrete and 2,000 1 meter tumbles, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for healthcare institutions
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0: Enables multifunctional data capture by providing fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes on patient wristbands, medications and medical equipment with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture through use of an integrated color camera
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for hospital- and home-based healthcare professionals, allowing real-time access to critical patient data
- Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors
- Optional Remote MasterMind® Software Package: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
- Optional Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase