12% smaller and lighter than leading devices in the ultra-rugged class
Superior computing performance and application response time
- Flexible radio technology provides optimal network coverage and a superior solution for implementing least cost routing strategies
- Industry's fastest imaging engine delivering superior motion tolerance, laser aiming system, and optimized scanning angle for maximum productivity
- On-board diagnostics and INcontrol Managed Services provide device health visibility
- Best-in-class battery life for longer run time
- Part of Intermec's comprehensive enterprise business solution including printers, application software, communications, peripherals and accessories
- Non-Incendive option for hazardous locations CK70
We Didn’t Compromise; Neither Should You
Today’s courier express, parcel and postal operations are in a race against time. Dimly lit trucks and warehouses, damaged barcodes, incorrect addresses, spotty wireless coverage, and weather extremes pose neverending challenges to the goals of improving customer service and SLA compliance.
When it comes to selecting the optimal rugged mobile business solution to help you meet these goals, you often face another challenge: satisfying the needs and preferences of IT, Operations and the device user without making a trade-offs.
Intermec is the first to offer a nocompromise solution with the CK70 ultra-rugged mobile computer. The CK70 meets your challenges head on with next generation features that focus on increasing efficiency and delivering unparalleled reliability for track & trace and proof of delivery applications, even in the most extreme conditions. Extend the use of the CK70 into hazardous locations with the non-incendive certified (Div. 2) CK70.